Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can we say "Ouch"??

Conor had his first round of vaccinations yesterday at his two month checkup. Poor kid. I have never seen that shade of red on his face before. After giving us the what for, he took his soothie from me, turned his skin color back to ghostly white, and promptly went to sleep for his longest nap since he was a newborn!
This pic was taken that night just to record how cute his little bandaids were from the event. One was Daffy Duck and the other was Charlie Brown in a space suit. Very cute. He was crying from an un-related matter. Probably something to do with a diaper change that he didn't agree with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could I would pick you up and comfort you my little darling, but of course every time I picked you up on Saturday,I got the same results as after your shot........so what would be the point. Some day you will love Grandma Sullivans loves...Still love you lots tho..