Friday, November 7, 2008

Realizing Change...from different perspectives

All right, so the title of this blog is basically just my feeble attempt to tie odds and ends pictures together into one blog. The change that I am referring to is the birth of our first kid in February. We are all getting ready to accept this change with open arms...well at least Tim and I are. Bailey, our dog, however is another question. We have begun getting the baby's room ready for use and, I think, that with this activity, our dog is starting to wonder what might be happening. She is not one for change (she is still getting used to our house after nearly 4 years).



Here's the change being realized by Tim. He was out painting the crib during the last nice fall October weekend. What an engineer, he found that painting was much more efficient this way. And yes, this is non lead paint and the slats meet the standards set forth by the American Pediatric Association! His weekends from now on will be spent paining Vern's room (he is trying to get this finished by ski season for OBVIOUS reasons).



So I was going to put a profile picture of my belly up on the blog so you can see how I am becoming to realize the change. But then I decided that that would be weird. So here is a pic of me prepping and taping for paint in the baby's room.

And finally, here is Bailey realizing the change. What a cute pic, because our bedroom (where the majority of her body is) is where she hides when she is unsure of weather, the vacuum, etc. I am thinking that this is where she will be positioned when Vern throws his first wail after coming home.

No comments: