Yeah, so it has been awhile since I have updated this blog! A few weekends ago, Tim and I went over to Pullman to visit his sister, Jewlee, and support the WSU football team in their game against USC. I say "support" because at this point...that is all any of us Coug fans can do when it comes to the football team. I found that when I succombed to "supporting" the team, I started enjoying the games a little more. There were a few first downs in the game vs. USC, but any big plays were immediately followed by a fumble. Oh well, as we Cougs say, "there is always next year". GO COUGS! Below are pictures from the weekend at WSU.
Tim's sister, Jewlee, before the game. The Halloween skull on the door was a little scary at night. It glowed...

Jewlee and I right before kickoff. It was a great fall day for a game on the Palouse. The temps were mild, there was no rain, and the wind was nowhere in sight! That tells you how great the game was when all I can write about is the Palouse weather.

Tim took this picture to show a much more favorable score for us Cougs. A tie! 0-0 at the beginning of the game. I like this picture.

Here is a picture of me in front of the new Bookie in the renovated CUB on the WSU campus. The CUB looks great. The Bookie is a bit of a disappointment because it is so commercialized now. Not the Bookie most of us went to school with. But they have some very cool features, like what is shown the pic above!
1 comment:
How was the new CUB? It was strange to leave Pullman after 10 years and not see the remodeled CUB. Way to support the Cougs...they definitely need it.
Post a Comment