Yeah, so I think I am going to start blogging again. But don't hold me to it! It has been on the back of my mind that I need to start journalling with my thoughts on the boys and the everyday events that it takes to raise them! Here goes a new leaf. Hopefully it sticks!
We took a trip the Evergreen State Fair two weeks ago. My sister came down from Bellingham with her daughter and two sons. We also took along Nana and Papa. It was a great time!
The kids visiting the turkeys.
Kaden showed us what he thought of the noise.
Tractor time! Getting a helping hand from a nice man!
Someone loves the scone that Auntie Heather offered him.
Visiting the pigs.
Ah, Dad, I love you!
TT and Conor sharing some water.
TT being cute.
Lauren and Conor deciding which ride to go on.
TT and a tractor!
TT and the bouncy car ride. Note: Conor was not down for this ride!
Conor and the only ride he would go on. He loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment