Monday, December 15, 2008
Baby's Room
Tim finished the baby's room a few weekends ago. He really put in some time on this room, let me tell you!! We first decided that green and blue stripes all around would be sweet. But after getting one wall painted and striped...we decided that the stripes were too bold and could put you into a seizure if you stared at it long enough. After much deliberation and consultation from both sides of our families, we decided to stripe the rest of the room and put up a picture rail at six foot. Above six foot would be blue. Here is the finished product. I do feel that it turned out pretty cool. I doubt that "Vern" will ever really care, but at least Tim and I can enter the room and not have to wear protective glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I forgot your due date, when is it? hope you all are well.
What a cute room! I cant believe we both have a blog! Super fun! I am adding you to my favorites right now!
Post a Comment